OSHA 30-Hour DOB REQUIRED Construction SIGN (ENGLISH, 41X31 INCH)- *** PICK UP ONLY ***
- USUALLY SHIP WITH IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAY
OSHA 30-Hour DOB REQUIRED Construction SIGN- ENGLISH
Size 45 Inch x 31 Inch
Sign Thickness 4MM
Sign letters color: WHITE
Sign background color: DARK BLUE
Sign material: Corrugated plastic 4mm
Sign Type: Wall Mounted
OSHA 30-Hour DOB REQUIRED Construction SIGN
Local Law 196 of 2017 requires workers at job sites that must designate a
Construction Superintendent, Site Safety Coordinator or Site Safety Manager to
receive 30 hours of site safety training by December 1, 2019 and an additional
10 hours of training by September 1, 2020. Supervisors will need 62 hours of
training by the December 1, 2019 deadline.
Card Issuance Upon course completion, course providers must issue a wallet-sized SST Card, which may include a Temporary SST Card, Limited SST Card, SST Card, or Supervisor SST Card, as applicable. SST cards must include, at a minimum, the following information and security features: Document security features designed to deter forgery and counterfeiting, promote an
- adequate level of confidence in the authenticity of cards, and facilitate detection of fraudulent cards. These cards must not be capable of being reproduced using technologies that are commonly used and made available to the general public. Unique identification card number. This cannot be an individual's Social Security Number.
- Photographs of the person to whom it was issued (may be in black and white or in color).
- The printed name and signature of the card holder.
- Date of course completion.
- Expiration date.
- Name and address of provider of issuance.
- A summary description of the type of training and number of credit hours completed.
- Any additional information the Department may require.
- For additional SST Card guidelines, please see the Department’s SST Card Implementation Guidelines.
DISCLAIMER to comply with the New York City Consumer Protection Law which applies to all businesses operating in New York City: We are small family-owned and family-operated Brooklyn-based business. We are not a City of New York store nor are the website, products or services affiliated with the City of New York or any agency of the City of New York. We ourselves, our business, websites, products, services, or any hyperlinks from its website are not sponsored by, approved by, affiliated with, endorsed by, or connected to the City of New York or any agency of the City of New York, including but not limited to HPD, DOB, DOT, DSNY, FDNY and federal directly or by implication.
DISCLAIMER These codes may not be the most recent version. The State / federal or other regulation department may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.
The requirements for sign content are determined by intended use and by applicable regulation. The BUYER is responsible for determining the appropriate content for a sign or package of signs. WE make no warranty or representation of suitability of a sign for any specific application. IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE SIGNS THE CUSTOMER ORDERS ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL STATE, FEDERAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS. Please review terms and conditions prior to purchase.
For more information about what is required, see the laws that are referenced and the rules applicable to your city and state. This page is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice, professional advice or a statement of law. You may wish to consult with an attorney.